- Columbia Women’s Size Chart
- Columbia Women’s Plus Size Chart
- These Plus Size Anytime Casual™ Capris has a little extra stretch so you can take on any adventure!
- Omni-Shield™ shell
• Specialized, hydrophobic fabric provides water-resistant, stain-resistant protection.
• Dries several times faster than traditional fabric.
• Retains less moisture than conventional material to stay lighter.
• Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays UVA and UVB.
- Fitted, mid-rise waistband.
- Two hand pockets.
- 96% nylon, 4% elastane.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 20 in
- Outseam: 28 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 18 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 1X, inseam 18. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
96% Nylon, 4% Elastane
Pull On closure
OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
OMNI-SHIELD: Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
CAPRI COMFORT: The joy of capris come from care-free strolls along the beach, ankle deep, or even from summertime strolls barefoot in the park. With a great mid-rise fit, and hint of give, you’ll love these comfortable everyday favorites.
ACTIVE FIT: This women’s soft casual capris are crafted of 96% Summiteer Lite nylon and 4% elastane that yields 2-way comfort stretch material for an active fit and comfortable movement.
BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. These are long-lasting capri pants you’ll enjoy every time you head out and explore.